Sign your company up
Let us do the heavy lifting for you...
Providing tools, education, community and more to help businesses do "better business”
Why Join Business Done Better?
Business Done Better is structured with chapter-based memberships, however there are plenty of perks to also join as a global member until there is a local chapter in your area!
Chapters launching June 1 in Florida, California, Texas and counting!
Think you’re Chapter President material? Send us an email!
Choose your membership
OFFICIAL LAUNCH - JUNE 1, 2021
$257/month for CRM + Basic Membership
10% off 6 month membership / CRM
30% off 12 month membership / CRM
Buy 1 year of Ultimate Membership and/or CRM Done Better and get 2 years FREE!!
Hurry, Limited Time Remaining!
Become a Lifetime Member
Lifetime Ultimate Membership: $5,000
($14,000 saved over 10 years)
Lifetime Ultimate Membership + CRM: $10,000
($33,000 saved over 10 years)
BusinessDoneBetter was created with the hard work of dedicated people without investment capital. We strongly believe in people coming together to build a strong foundation for the collective. Any Lifetime Members will have the option of being publicly honored at our annual conference and will receive additional benefits as we continue to grow.
CRM DONE BETTER
Get the Best CRM Available
One flat monthly price for unlimited users, contacts, customizations, and SO MUCH MORE…
See a snapshot of your company on one easy-to-follow page!
Facebook, Google Analytics, Call Reporting, and more!
Facebook & GMB
Direct integration including messaging features with both!
See SMS, email, calls & Facebook messages all in one thread!
Websites & Funnels
Create websites and funnels within your CRM system!
High quality email builder that is built right in!
Zapier & API Connections
Easily connect any other systems you want through Zapier or API!
Tags & Automations
Unlimited Tags & Automations, making the sky the limit!
Synced calendar & appointments built directly in your CRM!
The Done Better Initiative
Business Done Better is the first arm to launch under the “Done Better Initiative.” For too long, ‘who wins the biggest’ are those who step on others, cut corners and choose money over humanity. The DBI provides pathways and incentives to do things with full integrity and from an altruistic perspective.
Business Done Better specifically provides businesses with everything needed to do “better business” that benefits staff, clients, community, environment etc. and simultaneously creates for stronger and more lucrative business.
ToolBoxes are essentially “Masterclass” modules, but with a few differences. There are an average of 3 experts who contribute to each ToolBox, and each has an interactive and actionable component to ensure value! One ToolBox is released per month. These are included in the Ultimate Membership!
Yes! If you do not own a business, it might not make sense to have a membership, but you can still attend events for a small fee (networking events are always free, other events average $5-$20). You can also still purchase ToolBoxes for the non-member price, and everyone is always free to peruse the virtual store of digital content and the members directory (both coming June 1) to find businesses striving to “do better business” for whatever you’re looking for!
Community Give Back events are required by each individual chapter to be conducted quarterly to monthly, depending on how long they have been a chapter or how many members are in that chapter. Community Give Back events consist of any event that is put together solely for the purpose of strengthening the local community. Examples include raising money for a non-profit, donating time to volunteer, a park cleanup, a food drive, etc.
A CRM (“Customer Relations Management” software) is a platform that helps you manage and communicate with your clients and leads so that nothing falls through the cracks! See all text/call/email/business Facebook messages all in one thread! Keep track of your sales pipelines, Google and Facebook analytics, and so much more! (watch the commercial above!) Through this system you can even build forms, surveys, websites and funnels, all included!
Unlike all other CRM systems who upcharge per user, over a certain amount of contacts, and tempt you with all the bells and whistles that you can’t access without paying an arm and a leg, we only charge ONE-FLAT-FEE!
Also included are a full set of tutorial videos so you can be up and running in one day! Starting May 1, we can also have you be an expert in one week. No more 3 month learning curve!
We also pre-populate all accounts with optional automations to give you a headstart on using this to better your business.
We are constantly adding more to this system, and will continue to give you access to all new features for NO additional cost! Now THAT is truly “CRM Done Better!”
We have big plans to provide for this, with phases rolling out in June. We are in the process of building a network of specialists in different industries who are all trained on CRM Done Better to provide…
* marketing and light business consulting
* “done with you” buildouts
* “done for you” buildouts
On June 1, this same website will consist of a membership platform which will contain a directory of all our members, sorted by industry and location!
This platform will also have…
* a storefront of digital content created by our members for purchase of members and non-members
* a calendar of all events (non-members are always welcome, and members are always free!)
* a constantly growing list of vetted platforms and services to further help businesses “do better business”, whether that be graphics, websites, marketing, payroll, accounting and more!
* a list of vetted marketing specialists specifically trained on CRM Done Better to help you specifically in YOUR industry!
We will also be conducting all of the following events beginning in June…
* monthly virtual global educational events – these will be our primary monthly attractions!
* monthly local chapter break out events – these will either be a personable version of our global events, or will be entirely unrelated, based on the local chapter president’s discretion. In person versus virtual will also be up to the local chapter’s discretion.
* monthly virtual global networking – even if there is no chapter in your area, you can still connect to someone new! Even if your business is local, you never know what can be generated from an open conversation with someone new…
* monthly local networking events – put on by each local chapter
* “Community Give Back Events” – each chapter must conduct a CGBE quarterly at a minimum. This requirement increases up to monthly as the chapter grows in age and number of members.
Yes of course! Even as a global member, you still have access to all the following perks…
* Directory Listing
* Discounts on tools (CRM) and services
* Member Spotlights (virtual shout-outs via email and social media)
* Contribute Blogs (boosts SEO!)
* Have any digital content? Be an Enhanced or Ultimate member and upload it on the BDB store!
* Member Connect Roulette – (optional) submit your name into the MCR weekly to connect to someone new! Even if you only have a local business, you never know what can come of an open ended conversation with a new professional connection…
Yes! While this is TBD based on the state of the world, our expectations are to have our first annual conference in the Fall of 2022.
The top 3 members who obtain the most points the previous year will have special accommodations and will be publicly honored! The first place winner will have all travel and room paid for.
At Business Done Better, we are big advocates of personal responsibility. It makes no difference to us if you pay for a membership that you don’t use, however we are happy to provide incentives for all members to be maximally involved!
Points are rewarded for:
* attending networking events
* attending chapter events
* attending global virtual events
* attending “Community Give Back” events
* contributing blogs
* having a CRM system
* participating in Member Connect Roulette
* giving referrals
The top 3 members with the most amount of points for the year will be honored at our annual conference, with the top winner receiving all expenses paid for!
We don’t ever limit exactly what that means, but the primary foundation is simply to always strive to do “better” – better for staff, clients, community, environment and humanity, and to understand how doing so actually increases your bottom line!
At Business Done Better, we provide the tools, education, community and more to help businesses obtain their version of “better business”, and to continue to do so as times, needs and technology advances.